At Today’s Family, we believe in the role, value and impact of strong people partnerships in achieving what’s best for children and families. Together, we can ensure that every child experiences the joy of learning through play.
It’s why we exist.
We’re seeking the very best people to help us grow, care and innovate within the very best, high-quality, and unique programs and opportunities for children.
Who Are We?
Today’s Family is a large and growing not-for-profit, charitable organization serving over 6,000 children and families in over 86 neighbourhoods across Hamilton, Halton, Haldimand and Norfolk, and Oxford County. We’re on a mission. By working together to enrich today’s families, we want what’s best for children. It’s our vision that every child experience the joy of learning through play. We achieve this by holding our core values close to us, allowing them to guide us into the future we embrace – a future for every child. We value Caring, Collaboration, Accountability, Innovation, and Inclusion.
Our programs are high-quality and continuously emerging to meet and respond to the strengths and needs of our growing communities. We are a multi-site, multi-service organization, offering a wide-variety of licensed programs and services in many neighbourhoods, including:
- Early Learning and Child Care
- Licensed Home Child Care
- Before and After School Care
- Day Camps
- EarlyON Child and Family Centres
- Youth Partnership Opportunities
- Family and Community Engagement
At Today’s Family, we are investing in the growth of a feeling. The growth of the “buzz” you hear when entering into one of our program spaces or when catching us in the community. We are growing off the charts and are seeking passionate people to help us continue to grow the feeling of care across our many programs.
We know that the very best programs require the very best people – and that’s YOU!
- Looking for new, innovative ways to play and share your skills and talents?
- An expert in all things early learning, early childhood development, and child care?
- Interested in sharing the story of our impact with children, families, and the community?
- Someone who values the creativity that arises from exploration of the arts, community engagement, and outdoor education?
- Seeking new opportunities and places to chart your pedagogical and community leadership journey?
- Eager to share your big ideas on the ways of which we can make a positive impact in the healthy development of children and families?
If yes, we welcome you to consider learning more about a career with Today’s Family:
If you are a current Today’s Family Staff member, click here for internal current openings
If you are external to Today’s Family and interested in joining our team, click here for external current openings