The days are getting shorter, which means that it’s almost time for Today’s Family to run our annual Winter Day Camp.
Registration is now open for the 2018-19 Winter Day Camp
You can learn more about our Winter Day Camp on our Day Camps page on our website, but here are some reasons why you should consider chilling with us this December:
Our camps are planned by your children
At Today’s Family, we are proud to build our programs around the Emergent Curriculum, which means that our activities are driven by your child’s interests and passions.
What does this actually mean? It means that while we plan where to go, what actually happens when we get there is up to your child.
We go exploring – a lot
We believe that exploring and discovering our shared community is incredibly important for everyone – not just children. So, don’t be surprised when we bundle up and head out on a field trip or two.
Download, here you go!
- Haldimand Norfolk Guide: https://www.todaysfamily.ca/wp-content/uploads/Norfolk_Camp_2018_Winter.pdf
- Halton Guide: https://www.todaysfamily.ca/wp-content/uploads/Halton-Camp_2018_Winter.pdf
- Hamilton Guides:
- Collegiate: https://www.todaysfamily.ca/wp-content/uploads/Collegiate_Camp_2018_Winter.pdf
- Dundas: https://www.todaysfamily.ca/wp-content/uploads/Dundas_Camp_2018_Winter.pdf
- GL Armstrong: https://www.todaysfamily.ca/wp-content/uploads/GL_Armstrong_2018_Winter.pdf
- RA Riddell: https://www.todaysfamily.ca/wp-content/uploads/Riddell_Camp_Winter_2018.pdf
Registration is easy
You can register in person, by mail (Today’s Family Camp Central Administration Office, 44 Greendale Drive, Hamilton, ON, L9C 5Z4) or by email (Download a registration package and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to seeing you this year at Winter Day Camp. But hurry – spots are on a first-come, first-served basis.